Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hill Camorah Pageant

We went to the Hill Camorah Pageant on Tuesday night and it rained the whole time. Luckly we had friends manning a booth there and they let us take cover, otherwise we would have left. Mikaela was a trooper. Cameron thought the pageant was awesome. Tyler got tired towards the end but when Jesus descened from heaven he woke right up and could not keep his eyes off Jesus. It was fun. Next time we are going to sit closer ( we were way in the back grassy area). Sorry, I didn't take pictures :-(

2 comments:

Amy said...

The reminds me that Kai was trying to tell Cambria that he used the same blanket to go to sleep with when he was a little boy. Cambria said, when were you a little boy dad- was it when Jesus was little?
Hahaha!

Amy said...

Judith! You sent me a package! You are so sweet! Love the clothes and the Mary Kay supplies. You make me feel so guilty because I still have yet to send you baby clothes that I said I would. You must really be on top of things!! Thank you sooooo much for thinking of me!
P.S. we need to get Tiffany to do a blog!