Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in California...again


Our first Christmas back in California has been great. NO snow to shovel, or ice storms to deal with. NO below freezing temperatures or wind chill penetration through every layer of clothes that you have on. NO more frozen fingers, noses and toes. Those days are over, done, finished and in the past. Hello to my warm, sunny Christmas' again. the Christmas' I love and am used to. If I chose to have a white Christmas the family could drive up to the mountains and enjoy it there and then drive back down and enjoy a mild winter. What can I say. I was a total wuss in NY. My body was not used too those cold, hard winters. And I don't think I would want to get used to them. Off my soap box...here are some pictures. :-)

The family at Disneyland. We took the kids to see Santa and enjoy the Small World lights. As always they are spectacular.





Cameron and Tyler thought it was neat to see Santa's Reindeer. This was actually the last night to see Santa and his crew before he took flight back to the North pole.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think Mikaela will be nice and well moisturizedfor the rest of her life! What a picture!!!

I am glad your Christmas was nice and toasty!!! I think my kids would have liked to see Santa's reindeer more than Santa himself - he's a little scary in his red suited glory!

Amy said...

Your comment cracked me up! You are so silly!