Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tyler's Disney Birthday

Happy Birthday Tyler From Mickey Mouse!

This year Disneyland is celebrating birthdays by allowing guest to visit Disney for free on their special day. Since we have annual passports, Tyler was given a gift card for the value of a child ticket (value $59). We thought that was great. For the first time in his life he could get off a ride and go to the store and buy whatever he wanted. He ended up with a treasure box from Pirates of the Carribean that has a Pirate hat, tlescope, Pirate booty, pirates map and other fun things. Later we went to Astro Blasters (buuzzlight year ride) and he used up the rest of the card there buying a Astro blaster gun, and and Buzzlight year light toy spinning thingy, and of course to round it off, some candy.
Thanks Disneyland!
Cameron and I can't wait to go on our birthdays so we can have fun spending our gift cards. Too bad for Dad, his birthday is a black out date. :-( No freebie for him.
We'll just have to share the wealth. ;-)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow...I've got to move to California! Who could top a birthday like that?? We're heading out to California in a couple weeks. I'm so excited to see some sun. It's been pretty chilly here lately.

Pam Garner said...

Wow, what a fun birthday, and season passes, that's great. I'm so glad you're back enjoying all the sun of California. We're having a break in the terribly cold weather, 40-50 degrees for the next few days, we consider it a heat wave.

Amy said...

Sounds like fun! I was wondering about how that all worked. I was trying to decide if I should sign all of my family up. We don't have an annual pass though, so it might get a little pricey. No I wish my girls were born on the same day instead of three days apart!

Happy Birthday to Tyler!