Monday, February 1, 2010

Tyler's Pinata



My second son is turning 6 tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. What really gets me is my oldest will be 8 this year and will be baptized . Wow!!! I wonder when the heck I grew up and became the mother that I am.(?!!?)
Anyhow, back to my original thought...so Tyler is turning six and he wanted a pinata. Truth is he always wants a pinata, what boy would pass up whacking a beautifully decorated piece of cardboard to smithereens but this year he is especially excited. He is completely aware of the whole birthday party, friends coming over to play, cake and ice cream, presents, and being the center of attention. He whole heartedly deserves his day and I am happy to give it to him. So tomorrow, on his big day, per his request we are having a party for him with a pinata. For FHE Chris thought it would be fun to fill the pinata with candy. The kids we happy to help. We love you kiddo! Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!

I still love pinatas!