Friday, November 5, 2010

Time Flies....

Tyler this is for you. I can't believe you'll be 7 soon.


Ever wonder how time flies? I do all the time. Especially when your screensaver of family pictures comes on and you watch all the pictures scroll by. It's amazing how quickly you see life flash before your eyes. I look at these pictures and realize how quickly our children are growing up. It makes me stop and think that I should enjoy every moment. Every cry, smile, eye rolling event, and yes, the tantrums. Even when my life feels rushed and hurried I look at these pictures and stop. I stop and take a breathe, and I smile at my life with a wonderful husband and three great kids.




Love this picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffanyk10 said...

This post made me cry. I love all these pictures and love that I have know your kids for all their lives. Love you guys!!!