Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mikaela and mom joined the fun at the town halloweeen parade. Mikaela was a strawberry and I was her farmer. Mikaela got a lot of oooo's and awwww's. She really is a cute little girl her hair is long.
We have about 5 halloween costumes for Mikaela this year. Later that day she went from strawberry to a ladybug. Too cute.
Fayette ward Halloween Festivities. He I am pictured with some of my friends and our babies. From left to right. Debi and her baby cow, Gabrielle, Maren and her pumpkin, Casille, and me with my ladybug, Mikaela.

Elle and Tyler. Tyler has an admirer and her name is Elle. She likes hanging out with Tyler and thinks he is the greatest. They are in nursery together and spend time together in playgroups and Joy school.
Tyler is clueless about Elle's admiration. He's just happy he has someone to play with. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Love the pictures Judith! Elle can't get enough of Tyler...he is just TOO cute! I think my girls are going to die from sugar overload.

Amy said...

That is so cute that Elle has a crush on Tyler! Mikaela sure scored on the costumes! I want to come visit you so bad. Kai's brother has some buddie passes. Maybe we could work something out.