Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lipstick Jungle


This never happened with my 2 boys. My lipsticks never had to suffer the wrath of little fingers poking at it and turning them into complete mush. This is the work of our daughter Mikaela. She has somehow managed to ruin all but one of my lipsticks on different occasions. Once in church, during sacrament, a couple time when I carelessly left my purse within reach and the last one was when I was putting on my makeup. I guess she wanted to be like mom and put lipstick on her lips...and clothes...and floor...and a little bit in her hair and randomly on her face. I wish I had a picture of her face. I'm sure it will happen again, she's a sneeky little girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffanyk10 said...

I still have that picture of her with it all over her face, I need to send it to you!!!