Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little known facts about me.


My friend Tiffany tagged me:

Three Joys
1. My Family and friends
2. Blue Skies and sunshine
3. Fancy desserts

Three Fears
1. child predators
2. my life flashing before my eyes
3. death of a loved one

Three Goals
1. have more patience with my children
2. becoming a black belt
3. instead of a fancy vacation, I want to do a humanitarian vacation withmy family.


Three Current Obsessions/collections
1. cleaning
2. gardening
3. being frugal

Three Random Surprising Facts about ME!
1. I don't know what my talent in life is, (except piss people off).
2. I want to go back to school for business or dentistry.
3.I've always wanted to learn how to play base guitar and rock out with Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Now I tag.....everyone who reads my blog!!!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I like surprising fact #1. I certainly didn't know that about you. Thanks for the updates. Your kids are getting so big. It's only been like 5 months or something since we saw you. Crazy!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Oh please be a dentist, then I could get rid of my dental phobia, or maybe it would get worse.......

Amy said...

You want to rock out with Flea huh, very interesting . . .
Your poor lipstick, my brother ryan used to eat my deoderant.