Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer fun


Cameron was brave enough to ride his bike again. We live on a slope and our driveway has a small grade to it. It didn't take long for him to get his confidence back.


Tyler is my daredevil. He'll go down the driveway without flinching. I have to close my eyes sometimes because I'm afraid he's going to hit a pebble and crash. Dad says I worry too much.


I guess Mikaela was thirsty. Mikaela and I were sitting on the edge by a leaky sprinkler watching Dad, Cameron and Tyler go down the driveway. She saw the sprinkler and began to play with it and splash. A few momnets later she's taking a sip. Don't worry I only let her take a few sips before I stopped her. Chris has since fixed the leaky sprinkler, we can't waste water here in California!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: